The user of any products and services agrees unconditionally to the below terms and conditions.
The views expressed within and outcomes resulting from a TMARA™ assessment and / or alignment process are based on the considered results of a proprietary perspective, algorithm and methodology
We do not claim to have a monopoly on the right answers and activities, however contend that the TMARA™ process upholds the “first principles” as defined and our own value system.
We provide no guarantee that applicants will like or accept the outcomes, just that the feedback and output will be compliant.
General Terms and Conditions
TMARA™ reserves the right to accept or reject any application undertaken by any entity or person without recourse.
TMARA™, its associated companies, agents, contractors, endorsers and sponsors shall not be liable for any cost of whatsoever nature incurred by applicants for any reason whatsoever in relation to the TMARA™ process.
TMARA™ does not collect personally identifiable information from individuals unless they provide this voluntarily and knowingly. Any information collected online may only be used for the stated purposes and never sold to third parties.
Non-disclosure, non-compete and non-circumvention:
It is acknowledged that no secret information is required to undergo a TMARA™ assessment, however the Parties may wish to hold further discussions for the Disclosing Purpose of undergoing a TMARA™ process, during the course of which certain confidential and proprietary information may be disclosed.
The parties may then wish to record the basis on which they will honour and protect each other’s Confidential Information
Each Party agrees here though, insofar as it may be the Receiving Party:-
That it shall only be entitled to use the Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party for the specific purposes set out in the Disclosing Purpose, and it shall not utilize, employ, exploit or in any other manner use the Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party for any purpose other than the Disclosing Purpose;
Not to disclose the Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to any third party or publish such information in any manner, for any reason or purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of the Disclosing Party, which consent may be withheld in the sole discretion of the Disclosing Party;
It will restrict the dissemination of the Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to only those of its personnel who are actively involved in the Disclosing Purpose and then only on a “need to know” basis and will take all practical steps to impress upon those personnel who need to be given access to Confidential Information, the secret and confidential nature thereof;
That any unauthorized use, publication or other disclosure of the Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party may cause irreparable loss, harm and damage to the Disclosing Party. Accordingly, the Receiving Party hereby indemnifies and holds the Disclosing Party harmless against any loss, action, expense, claim, harm or damage of whatsoever nature suffered or sustained by the Disclosing Party pursuant to :
A breach by the Receiving Party of the provisions of this Agreement; and any unauthorized use, publication or disclosure of any Confidential Information by any of the Receiving Party’s personnel
The content of this site and all content and material etc produced is protected by copyright pursuant to European Union copyright laws, international conventions and other copyright laws. The user is specifically prohibited from modifying, publishing, transmitting, selling, participating in the transfer or sale or reproducing, creating derivative works from, distributing, performing, displaying or in any way exploiting any of the materials on this site or the software or materials relating thereto in whole or in part. The user may download or copy material for personal use only but the copyright therein shall be maintained by TMARA™.
All use of content and material is not permitted unless you have prior written consent by TMARA™.
Should the applicant chose not to acquire the rights to the assessment process outcome, then TMARA™ has the rights to offer same to others in the market.
Rates are quoted in applicable currencies and may we converted or negotiated at the sole discretion of TMARA™.
- Right of Admission Reserved
- Discounts may be published from time to time and strictly applied.
- No confirmation of booking can be made without receipt of payment. Should we not receive your payment by the stipulated cut-off date, your booking will be automatically cancelled.
- The organiser has the right to refuse entry if proof of payment cannot be shown or verified. Confirmation booking and receipt of payment will be sent via email.
- Payment in full for all delegates shall mean the full value / amounts invoiced to be received by TMARA™.
- International delegates shall be liable for any currency exchange costs and/or differences.
- Close of Registrations
- Registrations close at 17:00PM two days prior. No late registrations will be accepted.
Above shall be refunded the Rand value of their payment as received in the TMARA™ local bank account, less any charges incurred in the refund process.
- Cancellations received by 17:00 PM two days prior, will receive a refund less 20% of the session cost per delegate processing fee.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00PM two days prior, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- International delegates qualifying for a refund in terms of clause
- Substitutions can only be accepted until two days prior.
- All requests must be sent to email@example.com
- Change of Programme
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the organisers have the right to change the programme content, the facilitators or the venue. You will be notified should such a change be necessary.
- Should the event be postponed, you will have the option to attend the next available date of the relevant event.
- Power Outages
In the event of a power outage, the venue has generators which will activate immediately and there should be no break in the flow of electricity for the event to continue. Should a blackout occur, despite these precautions, TMARA™ cannot be held liable for loss or damages.
- Cancellation of Event
Should the event be cancelled, all payments will be refunded within 30 days of original event date.
- Loss, Damages or Injury
- Neither TMARA™ and its representatives nor sponsors will be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage of any nature whatsoever suffered as a direct or indirect result of attending this event.
- Delegates attending this event do so on the understanding that neither TMARA™ and its representatives nor sponsors are offering financial or legal advice.
- All material presented at the TMARA™ SESSIONS is owned by TMARA™ and/or the facilitators. No material may be used or reproduced in any format without written permission from TMARA™.
All rights reserved.
- Consent to Sharing of Information
- Your name, title, company and contact information will be used by TMARA™ to notify you of future TMARA™ events and product offerings.
- While in attendance at the TMARA™ SESSIONS you may be recorded (including photography, video and audio recordings). These images and recordings may be used in the future to promote TMARA™ Events.
- Any feedback you provide to TMARA in the process of registration, on-site at the event, and after the event may be used to further promote TMARA™. Your personal identity remains confidential at all times. Any information you provide about your company size and turnover will be used for statistical data and will under no circumstances be divulged to third parties other than the sponsors, where applicable.